RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
RETURNS WITHIN THE U.A.E
If applicable, we will gladly refund or exchange the product subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) All products must be returned within 7 days from the date of transaction, given that the product is in good and unused condition, is in original packaging and with all required paperwork, (order confirmation, delivery note and invoice) parts and accessories.
2) Once a refund is requested, a valid reason is required (i.e manufacturer defect, incorrect product delivered…)
3) Audio products must be unopened and in their original packaging.
4) Customers may request for product collection for refund, and bare any/all return expenses.
5) In cases of an online purchase, the Customer must apply via Melody House website for the cancellation. (Go to your orders & click 'Contact Customer Support'.)
*Do note that all online payments or card transactions will be refunded to your bank within 14 working days.
For any requested product returns made from international orders, we accept the returns given the mentioned below scenarios.
Return due to Change of Mind
- Melody House understand and accepts returns due to the change of mind, if a request to return the product is received by us within 7 days of receipt of item and returned to us in original packaging, unused and in sellable conditions.
- The client is required to arrange the return shipping and bare any return shipping charges, import duties & taxes to be paid at the customer’s expense.
- The value of the good will be refunded as store credit for any future purchases but will NOT be refunded the value of any shipping paid.
Return due to Faulty Item / Wrong Item Delivered
- In the case a faulty or incorrect item has been delivered, Melody House will cover the return shipping costs (kindly contact us before sending the parcel back, so we may proceed forward by providing a free return service).
- Any product faulty/incorrect item returned without informing Melody House beforehand, Melody House will not accept to refund any shipping charges.
- All items returned as faulty are subjected for inspection by our technical team before a refund is processed. If required, the item may be sent to the manufacturer for any additional inspections.
Warranty Returns/Repair Service
- For any warranty returns or repair services required, the to and from shipping charges along with any import duties and taxes, will be paid at the customer’s expense.
- For more information regarding warranty, please read the below stated warranty terms and conditions.
For any other return cases contact our customer service team and they will guide you with all the required details.
*All goods/products are at the responsibility of the customer until it has been delivered to Melody House in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
*Kindly note that any overseas return may take up to 5-22 days to reach us, once received and accepted refunds will take 5-7 workings days to be processed. You will be notified of this through email.Non-refundable or non-exchangeable products and services are as follows:
1) Labour, delivery and / or completed installation services.
2) Items that are damaged or miss-used with missing accessories.
3) Any purchased openbox or pre-used products.
4) Clearance or Special Offered products.
5) Returned with incorrect or damaged packaging.
6) Etched or otherwise personalized items (stickers, engraving, etc.).
7) Damaged or used products, which are no longer in sellable condition.
8) Delivery and installation charges, if the product has already been delivered or installed.
What should I do if my order arrives damaged, defective or if the wrong item was shipped?
If you notice any visible damage to the product upon delivery, kindly refuse the delivery and inform us via email to email@example.com.
How can I receive a refund if I paid Online by Card or Cash on Delivery?
If you have paid through our online payment methods or COD (Credit, Debit card or Cash on Delivery), the paid amount will be refunded to your bank account (COD customers are requested to share their bank details to complete the refund). The amount paid may take up to 14 working days to reflect in your bank account, depending on the bank. Do read the ‘Returns in U.A.E’ and ‘International Returns’ mentioned above before initiating a refund
I purchased through Tabby, how and when will I be refunded?
Returning items if purchased through Tabby, follows Melody House’s policy of ‘Returns within the U.A.E’, and products will be assessed by our team if the return and refund will be accepted. Refund through Tabby can take up to 10 days to reflect to the account.
If I purchased my product in a Melody House store, how can I return the product and get refunded?
Purchasing in our store through Cash or Card (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your bank account (Cash paying customers are requested to share their bank details to complete the refund). The amount paid may take up to 14 working days to reflect in your bank account, depending on the bank. Melody House can also offer store credit on the full paid amount to be spent whenever required. Do read the Returns in U.A.E mentioned above before initiating a refund
SERVICE & REPAIRS
Our Service workshop provides maintenance and support for all microphones, electronics, pedals, and loudspeakers. As for Musical Instruments, we offer repair services for Guitars, Drums and Orchestral Instruments. Please visit our Instrument Repair Services page to Request a Free Consultation.
Manufacturer warranty terms and conditions;
1) The manufacturer warranty is at least One year from the date of purchase. Applicable on electronic devices ie; Amps, Microphones, Pedals, Mixers, Keyboards Speakers (excluding woofer). Two years of warranty apply to the following electronic devices; Earphones and Headphones. (All musical instruments and other devices do not offer warranty unless inspected as a manufacturer defect.)
2) Please retain your proof of purchase (TAX Invoice)
3) The primary responsibility for warranty services rests with the principal supplier or manufacturer.
4) The warranty becomes invalid if the product has been serviced or tampered by unauthorized personnel.
5) Any Clearance or Special Offer products are not applicable for warranty.
Warranty repair service is excluded if the damage or defects have been caused by the following: Improper use, incorrect storage, dropping, excessive shocks, corrosion, water, or sand damage.
*Do Note the technical team will have to look at it to determine if it will be covered or not.